As featured on
SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- With the wide adoption of hybrid work, cyberattacks on home networks are potential threats to modern enterprises. Palo Alto Networks (NASDAQ: PANW) today announced the general availability of its Okyo™ Garde Enterprise Edition that provides industry-leading cybersecurity to protect businesses from home network vulnerabilities.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Palo Alto Networks (NASDAQ: PANW), the global cybersecurity leader, today announced that its IoT Security solution has achieved Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) Moderate Authorization. The company's sponsoring agency is the United States Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).
First-gen ZTNA solutions have major gaps in security protection and can put organizations at significant risk
- Corporate Training Market in US to Record a CAGR of 10%, Emergence of Cost Effective E-learning Training Modules to Boost Market Growth - Technavio
- Ammunition Market revenue to cross USD 43 Bn by 2030, Says Global Market Insights Inc.
- TCL Reaffirms its Leadership in Mini LED TVs in 2022
- Night Train to Oblivion: Anatomy of an American OD
- Wearables Market in the US 2021-2026, Growing Preference For Wearables Electronic Devices for Payment to Boost Market Growth - Technavio
- South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem Joins Sturgis Buffalo Chip Legends Ride During the 82nd Sturgis Rally
- Live updates from Busch: Cards, Cubs and the trade deadline
- Arch Amenities Group Acquires Pool Management and Construction Company
- Parker Ranch and Highridge Costa Announce Memorandum of Understanding to Explore Affordable Housing for Waimea on Hawai'i Island
- Building permits: June 30-July 6, 2022
- Dordt University nursing student sues school after being denied a COVID-19 vaccination exemption
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.